11.18.2014

It Snowed!

Hey guys! So as most of you probably know, I live in Canada. This does not mean I ride caribou however ;) But it does mean that we usually get a lot of snow, so I decided to go outside and take pictures for all of you....
You can't really tell in the pictures, but the snow was absolutely pouring out of the sky, and it was crazy windy.

Brrrr....

No, not shovels...it's only November!

I love this photo.

This photo was torture to take...I literally took it then dropped the snow and shoved my hand in my pocket to warm up xD


<3

I've always loved this tree next to my house.

My fabulous new winter boots, from Ardene!


thanks for reading, ttyl my lovelies <3
post signature

6 comments:

  1. The fact that you brought up the caribou made me laugh out loud XD
    I love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hoping you'd notice that xD
      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Ooh! Love your nails! How did you get them so perfect?!?!?!

    -Guinea Pig Lover from lordsgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I've just been doing them for years and years and years xD
      And if you're interested in the polish you can get it at Ardene...it's called Sugar Rush. :)

      Delete
  3. I love your blue nail polish! And that tree is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pics!
    I need those boots, lol!
    <3
    Jessica
    xo

    ReplyDelete